You can listen to Faith Radio over the air, online, on the app, on demand, and on your smart speaker!
Over the Air:
- Minneapolis | St. Paul 90.7FM | 97.5FM | AM900 | 98.5 KTIS HD signal 2
- Mankato, 89.1 FM | Willmar, 103.3 FM | Fairmont, 88.3 FM | Hutchinson, 90.9 FM
- Duluth | Superior 90.5FM KDNI | Grand Marais, 91.9 FM
- Fargo | Moorhead 102.5FM | AM1200 KFNW
- Bismarck 89.1FM KLBF
- Sioux Falls 107.5FM | AM1270 KNWC
- Waterloo 93.1FM | AM1090 KNWS
- Madison 104.7FM | AM1190 WNWC
- Hartford 94.1FM | AM1290 WNWW
- Kansas City 88.5 KJNW HD signal 2
Want to find out when a specific show is on the air in your area? Here’s our local schedules.
You can listen online at any time by clicking the play button at the bottom of the page when you’re on myfaithradio.com.
Faith Radio App:
Wherever you want to listen, now you can. Download the Faith Radio app today and start enjoying the great programs you love.
Listen to the live stream, access the shows you missed, read the newest articles, discover new opportunities to connect.
Text the download link to your phone:
Send the download link to your inbox:
iTunes, iTunes Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Podcasts are a great way to listen to broadcasts of your favorite show anytime you want.
On your Smart Speaker:
You can bring Faith Radio into your home through your smart speaker! If you have an Amazon Echo, Amazon Dot, or Amazon Show, follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: Say, “Alexa, enable Faith Radio.”
- Step 2 (and every time after completing step 1 for the first time): Say, “Alexa, play Faith Radio.”
Your Google Home can also “Play Faith Radio” through TuneIn.