THE FOLLOWING ARE BASIC CONTEST RULES FOR ANY AND ALL CONTESTS BROADCASTED ON FAITH RADIO OR MADE AVAILABLE ONLINE. EACH CONTEST MAY HAVE ITS OWN SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY RULES.
1. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
2. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30-day period.
3. Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow FAITH RADIO to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to FAITH RADIO may be taped and may be aired on FAITH RADIO without further approval.
4. FAITH RADIO is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of FAITH RADIO will be final.
5. FAITH RADIO is not responsible for problems occurring within the website which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning an online contest. In the case of website malfunctions, the decision of FAITH RADIO will be final.
6. Employees and agents of FAITH RADIO and their families or representatives are ineligible to enter contests on FAITH RADIO.
7. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
8. FAITH RADIO is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system.
9. Prizes are non-transferable, except for concert tickets which are placed at will-call. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
10. FAITH RADIO reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
11. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $500 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. FAITH RADIO may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. FAITH RADIO will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
13. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of FAITH RADIO will be final.
14. FAITH RADIO, its agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any FAITH RADIO contest or prize awarded in a contest.
15. FAITH RADIO reserves the right to use all contest entries for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising with regards to the FAITH RADIO brand.
These rules are subject to change without notice.