What is the most precious thing in your life? What would you do if God asked you to give it to Him? Susie welcomes back author and speaker Carol Kent to share her own journey of suffering, sacrifice, and ultimate hope, as her only son was sentenced to life in prison for committing murder. Carol’s book is .
We look at how God is using one family’s pain for His purposes. She unpacks a number of principles in walking through suffering:
• How to identify our ‘Isaac’.
• The importance of digging into Scripture before the storm comes.
• How to comfort a grieving person.
• What it means to offer a ‘sacrifice of praise’.
• How to lean on God and trust His timing.
Carol also shares an update on how J.T. is ministering to the inmates around him in prison.
Theme Song: Sovereign by Chris Tomlin
This program originally aired on March 26, 2013.