Today with Carmen LaBerge: Find the guests she talked to and links to topics mentioned. The links below are not endorsed by or reflect the views of the Faith Radio Network.
Carmen’s Topics Throughout
- Psalm 37:39-40
- Biden rewards Saudi’s leaders impunity with legal immunity
- Wild Rice and Cranberry Bread Loaf Recipe
- ‘The View’ host Sunny Hostin: Jesus would be ‘grand marshal’ at a gay pride parade
Carmen’s Dressing Recipe:
1 chopped Onion, 2 c celery, 4 beaten eggs, 1 package sage sausage, 2 bags herb stuffing mix, 1 can mushrooms (do not drain), 1-2 boxes turkey stock
Mix all ingredients and add stock until packable but not “wet”
Butter pan, pack it in, soak it down with enough turkey stock that it’s visibly “wet”
Bake 350ish for at least 2 hours…may take longer…
Nick Pitts – Fellow, Institute for Global Engagement
- “Respect for Marriage” Act
- Why I Changed My Mind About Law and Marriage, Again
- The parable of David French
- David French Is Unduly Optimistic about Progressive Marriage Legislation
- Evangelical Elites, Fighting Each Other
- The Five Emerging Factions in Evangelical Higher Education
Luke Moon – Deputy Director of The Philos Project
- FIFA Crushes Plan to Show Pro-LGBTQ Message at World Cup
- Want to Help Iranian Protesters? Lift the Sanctions.
- America the generous: U.S. leads globe in giving
- International public opinion of the U.S. remains positive
Dr. Bret Nicks – Christian Medical & Dental Association
- Red meat is not a health risk. New study slams years of shoddy research
- 8 Ways to Exercise When You’re Depressed
- How To Stick To A Workout Routine During The Winter
- What to know about Ozempic as demand for the drug leads to shortage
- What Is Ozempic and Why Is It Getting So Much Attention?
His Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe:
3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar, 3/4 Cup Light Karo Syrup, 3 Eggs, and a Splash of Vanilla. Layer everything into Deep Dish Pie Crust.
Then layer this with chocolate chips, take 2-4 tbsp. (depending on preference) of butter to melt and pour across to help the chocolate to melt, and layer pecans across the top.
Place in oven at 400 degrees for 1st 20 minutes, then turn down and continue to cook for next 20-25 minutes or until it settles.
Today’s Breakpoint with John Stonestreet
Lisa Boucher – Author, Pray. Trust. Ride