5th Annual Faith Radio Writers Contest
The Faith Radio Writers Contest is open to all aspiring authors!
We welcome your fiction or nonfiction submission.
Winners, chosen by voting and a panel of judges, will receive standard registration to the Northwestern Christian Writers Conference in St. Paul, MN and be guaranteed a one-on-one appointment with an acquisitions editor from Bethany House | Baker Publishing Group at the Conference.
Help decide the winners of the Faith Radio Writers Contest by logging in, reading the submissions, and casting your vote!
• Voting is open to the general public February 13 to March 20, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
• Login (username and password) is required to vote.
• Create a new account to login -or- retrieve your username or password after clicking the ‘❤’ to vote.
• All submissions will be available to the general public to vote on. Submissions will be posted here.
• Individuals participating in the voting process can submit a vote on as many submissions as he or she prefers, but only one vote per submission will be counted.
• Submissions receiving the most votes will appear towards the top of the page containing all submissions received to date.